Monday, December 30, 2013

Seb's last day of Grade 3

13th DECEMBER 2013

Wow. Really can't believe Seb has now finished Grade 3. I remember feeling so old when I was his age so I imagine that's how he must be feeling! The last day at school was a casual dress day.

 After school pickup we went and had a treat at Maccas. Seb took this photo of Zoe.

Seb chose a sickly sweet drink for his treat! I wasn't too happy when the lady told Seb he could get a free refill!! Have a look at Seb's face in the second photo - do you think he might have already had enough sugar??? LOL

Seb's report was really good. I always love reading the teachers summary more than anything else. It said that he always tries his best, is a valued and well liked member of the classroom, treats other students with fairness and understanding, is a willing contributor to the smooth running of the classroom, and regularly volunteers to assist in all activities. That's our boy. We love you Seb and are very proud of the young boy you have become.

No comments: