Every 'last' thing at kinder hit me a little more with Zoe than it did with Seb. At least when Seb was finishing I knew I would have the chance to do it again with Zoe. Now that my baby is finishing I'll never do it again so it's a lot sadder this time around!
Zoe made a pretty impressive building before we headed out to the bus.
On the bus with two happy girls, Zoe with her friend Tugce.
Our excursion was to the dentist. This girl showed the kids how they should brush their teeth and gave each of them a go.
Zoe sitting right at the front while the book was read :)
They all went in and got their teeth checked but the Mum's didn't go in so there were no photos :)
Their mascot the big tooth came in and got mugged by the kids!!
Last group photo on their last kinder excursion!






No comments:
Post a Comment