What we started off with:

Taken off some of the plaster here - with Seb's help of course...

Wardrobe cavity already behind plaster which Ian put in when we did renos a while ago:

First bit of new plaster up:

Second piece...

And the third piece - boy am I glad I've got a hubby that can do all the hard stuff!

Wardrobe

After a bit of a cleanup. Wardrobes are handy to store stuff!

Because we live in an old house, we have horsehair plaster which cracks really easy. My one and only job (apart from the cleaning up) was to scrap down the old walls so Ian could plaster/skim coat them so they would look a lot smoother after painting. Looks a bit speckly huh?

This week Ian's hoping to put on the finishing touches and I can start the painting. If you look at the last photo, there is a patch of pink on the LHS of the wall which is the new colour of Zoe's room. It's doesn't come through as the true colour, but it's just a nice pretty pale pink.
I will post updates later in the week if we start painting!
No comments:
Post a Comment