I can't remember exactly when Seb got Max - he found him in a shop and just had to have him. I think Seb must have been around 18 months or so. From that day on, Max has been with Seb every day and every night. They really are best friends, although Max is a bit naughty as Seb has to double check with Max whenever I say no to something - and of course Max's answer is always 'YES'! Seb plays and talks with Max throughout the day and is a real companion for him.
We noticed recently that Max was starting to get an odour to him and looked a bit worse for wear. So a couple days ago it was decided Max needed a bath. Seb was thrilled!
Getting the first dunk...

Getting a good wash

Wet Max

Back in Seb's arms where he belongs

Awwwww!!!
1 comment:
Awww... how cute is that!
Our kids (finally) like giving their teddies a "bubble bath" (code for mum just chucking them in the washing machine) but don't like waiting for them to dry... Amelie has taken a soggy teddy to bed on a few occasions!
Post a Comment