Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zoe's 5th Birthday

 1st April, 2013

Our precious baby girl who has grown up before our eyes, seems to have suddenly gone from a baby to a big five year old girl overnight. The time has gone way too fast, but we are so proud to call Zoe our daughter and can't believe how blessed we are.


 Seb reading Zoe her birthday card - Zoe's pretty happy!!

 The present opening begins :)

 Zoe loved getting Seb's book he made for her.

 Looking at more pictures Seb had drawn for Zoe.

Zoe taking in everything Seb is showing her.

Best buds with Zoe's birthday loot.

 Love these two so much - plus Max and Whitey of course.

Zoe takes my breath away. Beautiful girl inside and out.

Daddy makes his girl laugh!

 I could cuddle Zoe all day long.

 With my two favourite little people.

 Zoe putting on her own candles - 'I can do it all by myself Mum because I am 5!'.

Zoe cracking up at something Seb was doing while we were singing Happy Birthday.

Clever girl knows to hold her hair out of the way before blowing out her candles!

Zoe really wanted to go to school after her birthday - 'I can go to school now Mum because I am 5', then when I told her she wouldn't be going till next year she wanted to go to 5 year old kinder because obviously 4 year old kinder was too young for her!
Turning 5 would have to be the first birthday where Zoe has really understood she's turned older and is a bigger girl now. So many sentences of hers now ends with '....because I'm 5'. Like 'I can touch the roof of the car now...because I'm 5!'. Now she's already started to talk about her 6th birthday! This Mummy has to start getting used to her little girl being a big girl of 5 first!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice loot. Chelsea said,"You can't even see the presents because there are so many!!!" Hours of fun to be had ;-)

Love the cake too