Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Packing, packing, packing!!


21st March, 2013
 

Here's one of the reasons I'm so behind on this blog! The packing seemed to take forever! It consumed pretty much the whole last two weeks of living in our old house. As Ian was busy painting our new house, I told him I'd take care of packing the old house as long as he did his shed. I was very grateful to have my Mum's help during the last week.

Empty boxes piled high near the back door just waiting to be filled.

My pantry, mostly packed and cleaned. All the other cupboards in the kitchen were totally bare and cleaned a few days before we moved out, so the pantry held only what we needed for a few days.

Our dining room was lined with packed boxes.

Other side of the dining room - I was running out of room to put the packing!

More boxes in the loungeroom.

Plus more in the hallway!!


It was a big job packing everything up, but also satisfying as I threw out a whole lot of rubbish that had accumulated in the eleven years we lived there. Honestly don't know why we kept a lot of the things I threw out!

No comments: