Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Seb's bday gift for Zoe.

31st March, 2013

On the eve of Zoe's bday, Seb went into his room saying he wanted to do something for Zoe's birthday. We thought nothing of it, and eventually Seb called us into his room to show us what he'd done.
 
Seb is such a sweet and caring boy, and I would have loved to have a big brother like him (I've only got sisters so I'm allowed to say that!).

 Then he drew a picture of him and Zoe on the beach as he remembered doing that on a holiday in Adelaide.

The thing that touched my heart the most was when he read it out to us, he got all teary and seemed upset. I asked him what was wrong and he said 'I just love my sister so much'. I'm getting teary just remembering him like that!


Meanwhile, this is how an almost 5 year old goes to sleep the night before her birthday!

No comments: