The day has finally come where Seb has finished kinder and his 'big' school life will soon start. I was kind of nervous and a bit sad this morning realising it would be the last time I got Seb ready for kinder. Seb got upset last night when he realised he wouldn't be seeing his teachers any more - at least until Zoe goes to kinder anyway. And as Seb said, that's ages away (thank goodness!). Then he said he didn't want to stop going to kinder and he wanted to go for a hundred weeks!He had settled down this morning and though he was sad to leave his teachers, he was otherwise fine. Think he was just glad to get it out of the way. I got a bit misty eyed when I went to pick him up as I knew I'd miss kinder! Seb pulled me through though and was eager to leave after giving his teachers a bear hug each :)
We had a 'special' lunch of Maccas to celebrate finishing kinder. Seb was really happy to be able to bring his kinder hat home.

I gave Seb a little present after telling him how proud we were of him finishing kinder.

What a momentous day! Seb's happy that he has a big holiday before having to start school. I'm sure when Christmas is over he's going to want to do a countdown to the first day of school!

No comments:
Post a Comment