Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O, Christmas Tree...

What are the chances of our Christmas tree staying like this right up until Christmas??? The chances aren't great I'm thinking!! Especially with an inquisitive toddler who likes to get into everthing, and one who's already tried to trash her Aunty's tree. As Zoe keeps saying, the tree is 'pretty', and how is she supposed to resist touching it?

The kids helping to pull out the branches of the tree.

Not sure it's supposed to be the cow on top of the stable...

Zoe trying to hang some decorations on the tree.

Seb putting on the angel. I told him he may have to share the honour next year once his sister realises what's going on!

Not sure if this would comply with occupational health & safety :)

Our two beautiful kids this morning. Zoe is 20 months old today.

Kids playing with the Nativity scene this morning. When you press down on the angel, it plays Away in a Manger. It's very cute, until you hear it going for half an hour straight as the kids can't resist pressing it over and over and over...

Zoe dancing to Away in a Manger. She looks so old in this picture :(

1 comment:

Emma said...

...Thou tree most fair and lovely!

So pretty Robyn!

Where did you get the nativity set from? It's so cute. I know I asked you last year but I can't remember.

Wish you were coming this weekend but thinking of you all.
E x