Sunday, September 30, 2012

Picnic


Zoe has been wanting us to go on a family picnic for a while so yesterday we made it happen. We went to Lock 11 island down by the river.

The kids loved the picnic!

Zoe having cuddles with Dad while Seb was off exploring.

The ducks sniffed us out, so the kids threw some bread from their wraps.

Seb is still such a poser! There are many more shots like this, but I loved this pose the best :)

My two favourite kiddies :)

My sweet girl.

Had to include this one - whenever Ian and I are cuddling, Zoe has to run up and be included in the cuddle. She doesn't want to miss out on the chance of an extra cuddle!

Photo taken by Seb, minus Zoe.

Another pose! I call this his 'boy band' pose! He loved that the breeze was blowing his fringe as he's trying to grow it so he's able to flick it to the side!! At 8, he is very fashion conscious and spends a good amount of time in the mornings doing his hair to make it look just right!! Such a dude :)

No comments: