After over ten years of stomping up and down our front steps, they finally started to break apart and it was only a matter of time before they totally gave way. It was time to get rid of them!
I didn't get to take a 'before' shot before Ian pulled out the step, so I pulled out an old photo.
My handy husband got onto the job of building a new one. First out with the old!
Seb loves helping Ian whenever he has got a job to do around the house.
Ian did a little bit to prepare for the new steps each night after work. Both kids tried to help :)
Seb giving Ian a hand to get the levels right before Ian made the cut.
Boys and their toys!
Putting on a plank to test out if the steps were going to work! Ian's cracking up because Zoe had to stand just like him and Seb :)
The boys really do make a great team.
Starting to take shape.
The boys very proud of their work. I think they did a great job! Am so grateful I have my handy husband to do things around the house :)






1 comment:
Glad you like it honey :)
Post a Comment