How grown up is my boy now? This morning when I was having a shower, Seb got himself dressed and made breakfast for himself and Zoe and both were happily eating when I got out. Makes my mornings so much easily that's for sure.


Seriously can't believe how lucky I am with these two.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sitting at his desk ready for class to begin - after a bit of socialising of course! Seb's in his element at school. He doesn't care for learning too much, but he lives for the social aspect. Today he was given the task of looking after the new boy in class. Seb said he and his mates were chasing a girl at lunchtime and I asked if he included the new boy. He looked at me like I was crazy and said 'Yeah, I already signed him into my club when he came for orientation last year'. Alrighty then! I'm glad that he included the new boy anyway!

A couple days ago I asked Seb what he wanted to do for work when he gets older. He said he wanted to be a builder. I was more than happy with that because then he wouldn't have to move away to get qualified! I asked him if he was going to build a house next mine and he replied 'NO!!...I'm building my house in your front yard' Correct answer as far as I'm concerned :)
1 comment:
Haha - Seb, you are too funny! Sounds like a well organised club you have there!
Post a Comment