Zoe having a tea party with her cousin Josh.

No, this is not child labor!!! Seb begged me to let him clean the windows so I let him, and Zoe then had to join in. I'm glad he likes cleaning the windows because I don't!

Seb and a couple of his Nerf guns. He got his first one from his Aunty at Christmas and somehow his collection quickly grew to six!

Zoe LOVES to play with her Barbies and all of her dolls. She is such a great role-player. Some of the stories she comes up with are hilarious and I love them because it keeps her occupied and happy.

My lovies. Still in their pyjamas, probably having another lazy holiday morning where there was no rush to get dressed and ready.

Cheeky girl.

Cardboard box providing hours and hours of entertainment. Mostly for Seb who's our crafty boy, but Zoe joined in when it looked like fun.

We had quite warm weather, and the kids loved going for a splash in the backyard. Nothing like hearing squeals of delight from your kids.

Lazing around keeping cool.

'Look Mum, I'm relaxing'

Different box, more hours of entertainment!
'Did you get the idea that we didn't do much through the holidays and just lazed the days away?? Well, for the most part that was exactly what we did and it was SO nice!


No comments:
Post a Comment