Thursday, May 12, 2011

ZOE DID IT!!!!!

Zoe FINALLY did wee on the toilet!!! I am beside myself with happiness for the day that I thought would never come!!! Zoe is VERY excited about her wee !!


Zoe's rewards that have been sitting up in the cupboard for I don't know how long! She finally got to play with them today :)

Zoe is a very, very stubborn little girl who has to do things in her own time or it just won't happen. This morning as I was getting her dressed and putting on her nappy, I casually said she'll have to wear knickers soon. Zoe asked where her star knickers were, and I told her in the cupboard. Then she decided she wanted to wear them. I was like, alrighty! After a few unsuccessful trips of sitting on the toilet although no accidents occured, I busied myself cleaning and Zoe ran in and said she needed to go to the toilet. I thought that it was a bit strange as she has never asked to go to the toilet, it was always me asking her to have a try. After asking me to go out of the room so she could climb up on the toilet herself, I couldn't resist peeking around the corner and seeing Zoe's very first wee!!! There hasn't been quite so much celebration about a little girls wee! Zoe said 'I did it! It's not stuck anymore!!!' We called Daddy to let him know and there were many high screehes from me saying how proud I was of her, and big big cuddles :)
Now, half an hour after the monumental event (!) Zoe keeps yelling out 'I did it!! I did wee in the toilet!' then racing over to me for a cuddle and a kiss. She is very proud of herself, and I'm over the moon!
Now I'm really hoping this is the start of proper toilet training and not just a once off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyyyy! Hahaha - that blog is so funny, but I share your joy! Hope there are many more successes for Zoe (and Mummy!)

Anonymous said...

Very proud of u Zo!!

Anita said...

Well done Zoe!