I finally downloaded the photos from my little camera and found this one taken on Mother's Day when we were out for breakfast. I love how some things never change...

... this is Zoe snuggling with me at lunch on her very first Mother's Day at home.

... this is Zoe snuggling with me at lunch on her very first Mother's Day at home.

Seb was very excited to be VIP for his class this week. He received his award for 'Working quickly with 10's facts'. I'm not totally sure what that is exactly but I'm assuming it's working with multiples of 10's in maths! Most important thing to Seb about the award...

Seb wanted this picture printed out from his disco night. He proceeded to cut out the girl on the left hand side as she obviously wasn't important! Then he drew sparkly pen over the girls, making sure he didn't draw on Jorja's face. After sticking her name to the picture he wrote on the back:

Translation : Your Boyfriend. Love you.
He also stuck a Chubba Chup on it, as he already knows girls usually have a sweet tooth!
Seb especially spikes his hair on school mornings because Jorja loves feeling it.
Coming home after school on Friday Seb said 'Mum, Jorja commands me to do stuff like throw her rubbish in the bin'. So funny he used the word 'command'! I asked if he did everything she said and he said 'Only once'. Good boy!

Zoe & Seb drawing this afternoon. They love pretending to go to Kinder. Seb is the teacher of course and Zoe is the willing student.

My precious little girl. Zoe didn't have much sleep today, and around 5pm she came up and cuddled me and after about a minute of rocking she fell fast asleep. It was close to tea time, but I made sure I cherished as much time as I could with my beautiful girl sleeping peacefully, knowing she's safe and secure in my arms. Zoe rarely falls asleep in my arms now that she's a big three year old, so I made sure I made the most of this special time.




No comments:
Post a Comment