Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day started way too early this morning, with Zoe happily toddling into our room with a 'Hello Mummy!' at 5.30. Sweet, yes. But WAY too early for this Mummy! Zoe made sure her protest was heard when I put her back into bed, ensuring all the household was awake. The kids played in their beds till 6.20 and then they were both in bed with us. I got a very nice 'Happy Mother's Day' from Seb and a 'Happy Birthday Mummy!' from Zoe :)

Cuddling up with my two kids is the most precious thing on Mother's Day. I am so grateful I am called 'Mum' by two wonderful kids.My little man Seb, who is growing up way too fast. I sometimes still call him my baby boy and he's like 'Awww, Muuum!!!' all embarrassed-like. This morning he cuddled up to me and said 'I'm still your baby boy aren't I Mum?' Yes, my sweet boy. You will always be my baby boy.

My beautiful Princess Zoe. She is very stubborn and strong-willed, but once you are in her trusted circle, you are in there for good. She will always be my baby girl.

My heart bursts with pride knowing these two wonderful kids are mine.

Melt-your-heart cuteness :)



We had a very big day, going out for both breakfast and lunch, then having afternoon tea. It was a great day. The most special thing about the day though was when both kids gave me a big cuddle and said 'I love you Mummy'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics.
Happy Mother's Day friend Xx

Anita said...

Such beautiful photos! (I love Zoe's dress!)