Sunday, April 10, 2011

Painting

Zoe chose a little paint set as her toy from the supermarket when we went grocery shopping. Now, I'm going to sound like a mean Mum here, but Zoe has never painted before. I can't stand the thought of the potential mess it could make! I was brave on Friday and let Zoe get the paint with gritted teeth.
I needn't have worried about the mess. There was one cup of dunking water that spilled over, but paper towels are a wonderful thing :) Plus it kept the kids amused for over an hour. Even then I had to talk them into finishing.


Zoe was talking nonstop throughout the painting process.

Seb painting a banner.


Oh my! The state of the paint afterwards gives me the shivers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's very brave of you Robyn. And yes, I'd be having a panic attack over the mixed up paints.. LOL!