Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dancing


Zoe had her very first dance class today, and she was VERY excited about it! As soon as she had on her dancing outfit, she was saying 'Pretty dancing clothes' and twirling about. I tried to take some photos of Zoe standing still, but she was having none of it. She happily said, 'No, I dancing'. Who was I to argue?


My shy, reserved little girl who doesn't like new people or new things had an absolute blast! It is a Eurythmics class, where they basically combine music and movement. Zoe is too young for ballet, so this is great to teach her to listen, take instructions, and copy movements. At first, most of the Mums had to sit with their daughters as they all weren't too sure. Within five minutes, we all managed to retreat to chairs at the side. It was SOOOOO cute watching them all dance around in their cute little outfits. Zoe did really well, taking part in everything. She thought it was like a party. I told her we would do it again next week, and she asked 'More dancing now?' Had to explain that I would take her back next week, and the next, and the next.... and she was very happy with that.

Here's some more dancing pictures taken straight after she put on her outfit.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little princess! So pleased that she had a great time. Too much cuteness!