Friday, April 29, 2011

Cross Country

Christian, Seb & Joseph. All buddies in the same class and sports team. GO STURT!!!


The kids seemed to have run a heck of a long way today. Seeing as they are now in Year 1, they have to run further than last year. Still seems too far! This is the best shot I have of Seb running, and it's from behind! He's on the far right, giving a sprint at the end to overtake someone. I think he came around 10th or something. They hand out ribbons that are numbered at the finish line, but they are in descending order rather than ascending so no one really knows where they came which stops the gloating I guess!

The boys all tuckered out after their race.

A ribbon is always enough to put a smile on Seb's dial.

Seb was very pleased to tell me that his team, Sturt, came first in the Early Years cross country. Sturt hardly ever wins anything, so it was very exciting to come out on top for once!

No comments: