Friday, February 25, 2011

Five minutes in the life of Zoe...

One necklace is never enough

Putting Dora to sleep

Kicking back for a second

Finding some food to cook

Stopping for an urgent telephone call

Cooking up a storm

Some 'Chippies' for Dora

Then a healthier option of a carrot, although given as though it's a bottle

Straight after lunch Zoe came up and said the usual 'Mummy I tired'. I put her into her own bed, and 10 minutes later she cried out for me. She wanted to 'go on Mummy's bed. I scared'. She tried to get me to lay down with her, but I knew I'd go to sleep and not get anything done. Before too long Zoe was out like a light.

(You might have noticed Zoe isn't wearing her glasses. That's because I broke them when I was cleaning them yesterday morning! I was just giving them a gentle rub and they broke in two. Thankfully they are under warranty and the new pair will be ready for her tomorrow.)

3 comments:

Emma said...

Oh, how cute Robyn. Love her maxi-dress. Where did you find it?
e x

Emma said...

Oh, how cute Robyn. Love her maxi-dress. Where did you find it?
e x

Emma said...

Oh, how ...?

(oops, don't know why that comment posted twice, but now I thought I might as well add another)
E x