Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Photo 2010


It was torture time for Zoe on the weekend with our Santa photo! Seb was happy to see Santa and sat perfectly while I sorted out his sister! There was no way our girl was sitting on that strange mans knee (don't blame her really!) She was clinging on to me for dear life and I struggled to even have her facing outwards on my lap without burrowing her face into me. Once again this year, you can sense how tense she was by looking at her legs trying to get away from Santa and curling her legs around mine. Maybe next year we'll get a Santa photo without me in it!

I don't know how long Seb's going to believe in Santa for. He's asking a lot more questions this year. Didn't help that this Santa asked Seb twice what he wanted for Christmas. Seb laughed in the car and said that he was very forgetful and that he probably wouldn't get any Star Wars lego (I agreed - because he isn't getting any this year!!). Then Seb keeps asking with every Santa he sees 'Is that the real Santa Mum or one of his helpers?' I tell him that Santa is very busy and it might just be one of his helpers!

Christmas certainly is never dull with kids around.

No comments: