Some pictures of what the kids have been up to:
Zoe's not letting her glasses get in the way of wearing Seb's sunglasses (upside down!) while riding her bike.

Zoe insisted on wearing Seb's beanie as it was 'nice and warm'.

On Monday we went out to Woodies Gem Shop again. The kids had so much fun. Here's Seb with his choice of 'rocks' this time. I think there will be another coule of trips out there during the holidays - might have to use the trips as bribery for good behaviour!

Before school holidays started, I went looking for craft things for Seb to do. It must be difficult going from a very structured day to having nothing planned out. I find that having a few things in the cupboard for him to do helps a lot. These are thanks to Cheap As Chips - foam strips that have a sticky side on one end. We have oodles of chains hanging around the house now.

Plus Seb thought they'd make a good photo frame :) (Santa was very busy finding crafty things to fill Seb's stocking too!!!)

$2 tub of stickers from the Reject Shop = lifesaver!! Both kids love playing with them. Zoe especially. The first time I brought these out, she stuck stickers on that piece of paper for over an hour. Stickers also equals peace!

Zoe cracks me up! This was after her bath last night. No way was she going to let the camera flash in her eyes, so this was the result. She's cuddling her precious dog 'Whitey' and has her handbag full of her rocks (from Woodies as well!)
Well I've survived almost 4 days of school holidays. Let's hope the rest are filled with activities and happy kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment