
... although I'm sure eating chocolate coated donuts didn't help!!...

This makes me laugh so much! Seb thought he was so cool sucking on this 'beer' bottle (ginger beer mind you!!)

Seb with Aylah, one of his classmates from this year. Good to see it wasn't just my kids who were silly!

Seb surrounded by girls - just the way he likes it! He had a tube of 50 glowsticks and he was happily handing them out to all his friends.

As it got later and people starting heading home, it gave the kids a bigger dancefloor to let loose!

Ian holding our only 'real' candle. No way was I letting my kids hold one of those!! It would surely have burnt their hair or eyebrows or something! Only glowsticks and cool fake candles for them.

As we were driving home, Seb said 'I had the best fun tonight!' and Zoe said 'I like Santa' (thanks to Dora Christmas DVD she's finally warming up to Santa - just a bit)



1 comment:
That's beautiful. I'm a total sucker for Carols by Candlelight and would LOVE to take the girls (one day!)
Post a Comment