On Thursday April 1st, our sweet little girl turned two years old. The past 20 months since Zoe has been home have absolutely flown by. We are still pinching ourselves that we are parents to two amazing kids.Zoe's birthday started out with opening presents with the help of her big brother - he's always on hand to help her out! Out of all of the presents we gave her, her favourite one seems to be the two dolly's with the 'snap on' clothes. She'll sit with her dollys and say 'Help please Mum' so I can help her to change outfits. She's getting the hang of changing them herself, but they can be a bit tricky for a just two year old! Zoe loves taking them to bed with her, but I try and take their clothes off first so she won't be too busy taking them off and on and not sleeping!

We took the kids down to the park so Zoe could have a swing. Judging by her face I would say she was happy as can be!

What a difference a year makes! Dress still fits, although it is a lot shorter this year. Her face looks a lot older, and her hair has grown a lot. Absolutely takes my breath away this girl.

Zoe with her birthday cake. She looks a bit worried here, but I think she's really just working out how much chocolate she can get off the cake without anyone knowing!





2 comments:
Wow, that time has gone fast! Looking at that pic of Zoe with her hair down I feel like I just had an insight as to how stunning she'll be when she's 16...wow, all the boys better watch out!
Just look at how much she's grown.. and who would have thought she'd get even more beautiful!! Simply breathtaking!
Post a Comment