We had a busy Easter again this year, so thought I'd do a little post for each day. It also makes sorting through the photos a lot easier!Good Friday, Seb woke up early and we coaxed him into having breakfast while we waited for Zoe to wake up. When the Princess finally woke up, we got breakfast into her as well before the easter egg hunt. As I told Seb, I had emailed the Easter Bunny to let him know that we would be away on Easter Sunday and could he please come early so we could do the hunt. The kids had a wow of a time searching for the eggs in the lounge room (Bunny didn't want to go out into the cold and damp outside!).

The kids tucking into their Easter eggs before driving to Melbourne. We took a couple little eggs in the car to eat on the way, but otherwise they were happy to leave them for when they returned home. They are both chocoholics, so I was worried they wouldn't be happy about that arrangement!

In Melbourne, Seb had a great big cuddle with his cousin Chelsea. She is 5.5 months old - hard to believe the kids were smaller than this when they came home!
We don't get to see our two little nieces very often, so it was great to stay with them over the Easter break.

No comments:
Post a Comment