Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Ah, me with my two beautiful reasons why I can celebrate Mother's Day with so much joy in my heart. I am so very blessed to have Seb & Zoe, and I am very proud to have them as my children. This Mother's Day was extra special this year as I got to spend it with both Seb & Zoe - my first with both kids home. I'm looking forward to celebrating many more Mother's Days with my two little cherubs.


I received the customary pair of slippers as a gift (what's Mother's Day without new slippers?!?), and also a new pendant for my necklace. The pendant on the right in the picture is my very first Mother's Day present I received from Seb, and it reads 'Mother' in Korean hangul. This year my wonderful husband secretly organised a pendant with 'Mother' in Mandarin engraved on it. I will wear them both proudly close to my heart.

Are these two the cutest?

Me getting Zoe cuddles at lunch time. She was a very snuggly girl on Mother's Day which was extra nice for me :)

Our family

No comments: