Friday, February 27, 2009

Lots of pictures

Look at our clever girl! Zoe got distracted playing with Seb's stickers and I don't think she really realised she was standing on her own! She is getting more and more steady on her feet and now stands without support for a good ten seconds.... when she wants to that is!

Seb with his 'Max' shirt that Nanna made for him. He adores this t-shirt, and makes sure the 'real' Max is closeby when he wears it.

Back view (Of Seb, Max, and 'Max shirt'!!!)

Seb loves putting his rock star hair on Zoe. She doesn't mind it either, but would rather chew it than wear it :)

Pretty girl

Seb busily drawing. He draws and makes things with paper constantly every single day. Our back room is getting crowded with all his creations - I have to discard some secretly....SSSHHH!!!

Pirate Max, and Pirate Seb

The most adorable kids ever!

I looooove this dress! I was walking past a kids clothing shop and spotted it out of the corner of my eye and HAD to have it. It is the exact same material I included in my square of fabric for Zoe's 100 wishes quilt. Zoe looks so cute in it :)

Seb and Max with the new cat on the block - Henry (named after our driver in Taiwan - Seb's choice!). Max is still very much the Number 1 cat, but he now has a sidekick :)

Seb wanted a photo of his 'family' that he takes to bed with him.

Nothing too exciting happening in the Stewart household. Both kids are doing really well. Seb's enjoying his time at kinder, although he gets quite tired by the end of the week. Zoe's doing well being separated from Seb, although instead of going to sleep some days, she'll call out 'Bu-bba, Bu-bba', (translation - Brother) as she's wondering where Seb got to! Very cute.

Both kids are growing up way too fast, and I'm wondering where the time has gone. It's almost March already!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to hearing about your trip away. lying here needing news with 20 stitches in my leg!
em