
Nothing much happening around here, so thought I'd just post a few pictures. The photo above was Zoe's first ever swim in a pool, and she loved it. She wouldn't stop splashing! It was on that horrible hot Saturday and the kids needed to cool off, so we stripped Zoe down and plonked her in :) Seb loved having his sister in the water. We'll have to do it again when the weather warms up again - maybe this time we'll go prepared with Zoe's bathers!

Our upside down boy. Both our kids love being upside down :)

Our upside down girl.

Me giving Zoe some yogurt for lunch. Zoe MUST sit like this every lunch time. If I even try putting both her legs to one side, she will squirm until she is in this position. Zoe's just a tad strong-willed!

Yep, she loves her yogurt!

Rock star Seb! Doesn't Seb think he's a cool dude in this outfit!!! He's been walking around this afternoon singing all his random thoughts. He gives me the microphone while he disappears into another room so that I can announce his performance! I've got to do it with feeling too or else he gets upset! (Yeah, thanks Karen!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment