Thursday, November 8, 2012

Seb's narrative


Another thing I want to remember. After having a shower tonight, Seb disappeared and I found him at the desk writing. I ask him what he was doing and he said he was writing a narrative :) In no time at all, this is what he'd done. I'm so happy that his writing has gotten so neat. Sure, he still needs work on his spelling and punctuation, but I'm so proud he's come this far.


Translation: 
Dear Mum and Dad. This is a story for you. Love from your son Seb Koh.
Once upon a time there was a knight named Nic and Koh and Christian. We had five bombs and guns and crazy bombs and stink bombs. One day we met a friend named Henry, then he said lets have a game of laser tag. Then we went to practice fighting. Then he said lets go crazy. Then we said lets have a battle, then after that after that Nic said lets play Uno. Then 10 hours later Koh said lets play with the four wheel drive.


Love that it's such a boys story!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh that's priceless! I love the way he calls himself Koh :)