Last night we went to our niece's débutante ball. Apart from not believing we have an almost 18 year old niece who has almost finished Year 12, we had the best night!!
Enjoying a meal with hubby on our table before the Deb's were presented.
Shanna being introduced. I had the biggest grin the whole time Shanna was out on the floor. She has grown into such a beautiful girl, both on the inside and out.
Being walked around the dance floor by her partner Ryan before being presented to the school principal and his wife.
Spinning around the dance floor doing their practised dances. How gorgeous is Shanna's dress?? I may be only a little biased but I think she had the best dress and was the most beautiful girl in the room :)
Having a great time doing the dances.
Shanna and her partner Ryan after receiving her sash.
Close up.
Time for Aunty and Uncle to have a photo with the débutante.
I'm so proud of my niece!
Sibling photo - Addie, Shanna, Izak. All looking very spiffy!
My handsome hubby and I.
Had to get a photo of Shanna on her own :)
Shanna talked Izak into getting out on the dance floor! Love seeing how they are such great mates and get along so well.
Just after midnight, and Shanna stayed a princess :)














1 comment:
WOW! Everyone just looks so good. Shanna is just beaming, she looks like a Princess. I wanna get married again and wear Shanna's dress, it's stunning!! Glad everyone had a good night.
Post a Comment