Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday


The kids were up bright and early this morning, ready for Easter eggs. Thankfully they were happy to play for a while, giving Mum & Dad some extra time to snooze!

Ready with baskets in hand to do their Easter egg hunt. Notice Max & Whitey tucked in their dressing gowns, ready to help.

And they're off!

Seb was such a good brother. Easter bunny left a trail of eggs all around the yard, and Seb would pick up a few, leave a few for Zoe to pick up, then continue on again. The way these kids share really does make me happy.

Excitedly picking up the eggs, not caring whose basket they ended up in.

Seb posing just like always. Daddy called out for Zoe to look up, this is her mid sentences saying firmly 'I AM looking up!' Hehe.

Happy Little Vegemite

Way too much chocolate collected for two kids. Am looking forward to helping them eat it all!!

Kids with their Easter Eggs from us.

Tucking into the chocolate. I don't know how they do it. I ate two eggs, one from each of the kids and I truly felt sick. I love my chocolate, but definitely not first thing in the morning!

Thirsty work eating chocolates!

Really looking forward to a nice lazy day hanging around the house.

No comments: