Monday, January 17, 2011

What we've been up to

I've been missing from here as both kids were sick, and they kindly passed it onto me! I haven't been 100% for 11 days now, 6 of those with hearing only in one ear due to a bad ear infection. Wish those antibiotics would work quicker! Here's some pics from the past couple of weeks.


Seb busy doing craft on his desk. He has since cleaned up his desk, dusted it and all, and it strangely looked like this again within hours!

Fairy Princess

Pretending to go to school. Seb got his new shoes for this year, so Zoe started wearing his old ones around. Then came the backpacks!

Our driveway in a puddle after some heavy rain

Next door neighbours had even more.

Dad and his boy.

Ian celebrated another birthday.

My little terror who refuses to be toilet trained!!! She willingly put on her Tinkerbell knickers and sat on the toilet for a few minutes and wanted her chocolate drop for trying. After 10 minutes of wearing her knickers, she started throwing a tantrum saying 'I don't want knickers on anymore!!!'. I guess one day when she is ready she will do it.... won't she?!?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob, nice to 'see' you! Hope everyone's on the road to recovery.
If only Zo knew how darn cute she looked in knickers?? Maybe then she'd try a little harder ;)