Seb is certainly a character! I was going to throw Zoe's pink t-shirt out as it was covered in stains somehow from a wash. They wouldn't come out, so Seb asked if he could keep it. He was so excited he had a shirt to do some craft thing with and that I'd said he could cut it up if he wanted. Well, he went in his room and came out like this!!!
At first he was like 'This is embarrassing Mum, don't take a photo!' to...

...making himself try and look tough in his little pink t-shirt!

Rock on!

Look at my muscles!

I am a superhero!!!

This is Seb with his eyes crossed! Oh how he makes me laugh sometimes!

Then the posing really began...

... he had to look at each shot after I'd taken the picture...

... Boy, oh boy do I have some great material to show at his 18th and 21st!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment