Monday, February 22, 2010

Recent pictures

Thought it was about time for another post so here are some photos:
Here's Seb at bed time with his sneaky little sister in his bed. They were quite happy talking and giggling together.


Seb & Zoe in front of the back hoe that Ian had home to spread out a heap of mulch. Seb is a great little helper when Ian works outside.

Zoe LOVES Seb's school hat. At the end of the day, Zoe will always grab it and wear it around the house. In the mornings, Zoe will search for a hat to wear to copy Seb going off to school. I have to try and distract her in the car so she won't wear it into the school - she isn't fussy on which hat she chooses and it's usually one of mine that is way too big!

Seb with his 'favourite pillow in the whole wide world'!! He takes it to bed every night.

I was wondering if this dress Zoe wore for her 1st birthday still fitted, so I put it on her and took a few pictures. It's a bit tighter and shorter, but still looks beautiful on her :)


2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh Robyn, they are both so beautiful. I love the one of Sebby with his 'cushie' and Zoe in her dress - Mmmwah! Too gorgeous!

My favourite, your sweet children tucked up in bed together ...

A-dorable!

E

Angela Stewart said...

it's heart warming to see the obvious adoration between your gorgeous kids! I wonder where I went wrong with mine, lol. Beautiful photos Robyn...how lovely that Zoe's dress still fits her! xo