Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kids

It's been rather quiet around the house since Seb has started school. He gets very tired and needs as much rest as he can when he gets home or a meltdown ensues! He's got a love/hate relationship with school at the moment. Hates the thought of it, but enjoys it while he's there.

Zoe is missing her brother and is still firmly attached at my side, holding my pants when I'm walking between rooms if she can't get my hand quickly enough, and terrified when I leave the room as she hates being alone. Hopefully they'll both get used to the new routine soon.

Strange kind of Superhero with a cape, jocks for a hat and earmuffs!

Zoe gets up to so much mischief sometimes. I came out of the shower to find her on the desk pressing all sorts of buttons on the computer. When she saw me coming, she just pressed as many buttons as she could before I could get to her. I thought it was a good chance to take a photo to show her when she's older :) Needless to say I had to turn the computer on and off as I had no idea what she did to it but it wasn't working!

Playing with 'Sticks' as Zoe calls them. She loves putting stickers EVERYWHERE.

A beautiful sunset Ian saw on his way home from Melbourne.

Playing outside before the sticky weather set in.

Zoe having a cup of tea

Seb so bored on his day off school that he's literally climbing the walls! I looked up from my lunch to find this happening.
A true Spiderman :)

No comments: