Seb & Zoe had their school interviews today. They meet up with their teachers and do a couple of tests to work out where the kids are up to. I thought Zoe would be a shy little thing, but I could hear nothing but talking coming out of her room! Miss Lienert has a way with the kids and certainly knows how to bring them out of their shell. I was a happy mum and more at ease about sending Zoe to school when I heard lots of laughter and chatting :)
Zoe was so excited coming out with her reader bag with her very first book from school in it. She of course remembered every word from the book and was so proud of herself for 'reading' :)
One little interview must have been too much for Zoe because I found her laying in bed asleep soon after we got home!
I'm so glad she can now wear her glasses to help disguise her cuts and bruises!
Seb wasn't as excited as Zoe about his interview as he'd done it a few times already. He was excited about getting his schoolbooks though. I wasn't excited about that at all as I had to cover them all and name them. Takes such a long time!



No comments:
Post a Comment