Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ian's 36th Birthday

Ian had his 36th Birthday yesterday - isn't he getting old??? Hehe. I will have the pleasure of saying he's a year older than me for a few months so I've got to enjoy it while I can :)

My three favourite people

Cuddles with Daddy. The kids were so excited to see Ian after he'd finished work. We all weren't getting up at 5am to give him presents, so by the end of the day the kids were busting to give him presents!

 Zoe chose to give Ian cashews as she knows how much he loves them.

 Ian was a bit excited to get a guitar stand off Seb :)

Happy with the new amp

Seb's canvas picture he did for Ian. Seb LOVES giving us craft for presents and we love getting them. This picture now has pride of place in Ian's office :)

Playing with some of his birthday presents

Cake time!

Nothing better than having two little helpers to blow out the candles :)

We love you Ian. Hope you had a fantastic birthday :)

1 comment:

Ian said...

Thank you my wonderful wife. I was certainly spoilt this year :)