Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa Photo 2012


I still can't believe we got such a great photo of the kids with Santa. Have you noticed something missing though?? NO MUM AND DAD!!! Seb has always been great at taking the Santa photo and had done on his own up till the first Christmas his sister came home - Zoe didn't realise where were we plonking her for that first year LOL!! Then the following year when Zoe became more aware of her surroundings, there was no way in hell she was getting near scary Santa!!

This year, I decided to try the photo after Zoe's kinder party so she was full of good cheer! That was true until we got to the carpark and Zoe was refusing to go inside and telling me that she hated Santa! I told her she had to go in to get the photo done, and Mummy wasn't going to be in it this year! She reluctantly came in with us and lined up. Thankfully it was a friendly Santa this year and he was waving to us as we were in line and Zoe waved back at him from behind my legs. Then it was our turn. As I paid the money, Zoe actually RAN up to Santa and gave him a HUG!!! I was stunned!! Both kids started chatting to Santa like they were best friends! The photographer asked if the kids wanted to sit on Santa's knee, and Seb of course sat down straight away and Zoe backed up for Santa to pick her up! SO SO SO surprised. Can't believe how much Zoe has grown this year. She's got so much more confidant within herself - might be her brother's influence as well :)

2011 - I made Ian get in the photo this year.

2010 - Seb happy, Zoe making sure she doesn't even touch Santa

 2009
 Seb loving sitting on Santa's knee, Zoe trying desperately to get away from him

 2008
Seb getting a squeeze from Santa, Zoe doesn't know where she is :)


 2007
My handsome boy

2006
What a cutie pie :)

I can't seem to find 2005 on the computer. I know I didn't get one done when Seb was 5 months in 2004 - maybe I didn't get one done in 2005 either. My memory is going!!!

No comments: