The long-awaited day had arrived - Seb's party day! Seb was really looking forward to having a play with his mates.
All happy and ready to go :)
Out the front of Woodsie's, where Seb wanted his party. He has spent a good amount of his pocket money at this place, buying different rocks and crystals.
Kids gathered around to watch present opening while the mums chatted.
I must say, Seb has such a great group of school friends. They are all so nice to each other. One of the things you can do at Woodsie's is to go through a giant maze which generally takes 20 mins. The first time the kids went through, we were missing one boy, and they were so concerned about him and were calling out to him helping him find his way out of the maze. They certainly don't like leaving a man behind!
Looking through Aladdin's Cave at all the precious gems.
Group photo!
Having some eats. By this time I was exhausted - just checking constantly to make sure I had 14 kids was tiring enough!
Seb's skateboard park cake that he asked for specifically (I didn't make it - one of our friends has her own cake decorating business!).
Cutting the cake :)
The kids were absolutely exhausted after the party and fell asleep in the car on the way home. Seb said it was the best day ever and wanted to do it again soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment