Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Santa Photo 2011

Yep, it was a family affair this year. I purposely went to get our Santa photo done on a Sunday so that if I had to be in the photo I was going to make Ian be in it too! Zoe hasn't come any closer to liking good ole Santa. She wouldn't go near him at all, not even to sit on Seb's knee or to stand where Ian is in the photo. Only place she'd sit was on my knee, so it was all in! Then Zoe wouldn't even look at the girl taking the photo even though we knew her! Seb was a champ as always, sitting on Santa's knee and smiling easily :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea is not keen on Santa either. She was hiding her face when she watched the personalised message on the computer (portable north pole).
Still a great family photo