The weekend before last, we had the Maynards pay us a visit. It was really nice to have them stay four nights instead of a quick couple of nights that we usually squeeze in between work and school.
The girls the first morning. Ava's personality reminds me so much of how Seb was at her age.

Zoe being caring towards Ava. Zoe can be a prickly pear and doesn't give cuddles away for nothing, so I'm glad I caught this on camera! I'm the lucky one who usually gets her affection, and I'm happy when she shares her caring side with others.

Bubble fun

Do the boys look tired do you think?? When they are playing the wii like this you know they haven't had enough sleep!

After picking oranges and lemons from the inlaws place, Seb & Noah enjoyed juicing them and mixing them up to get different flavours (not all tasted good!).

The girls enjoying their swinging.
We went to a concert on Sunday night and Seb found one of his schoolmates. The kids had a ball running around like mad, tiring themselves out.

Sweet little Ava on my knee. Melted my heart every time she made sure we were going back to 'Robbie's house'.

Come back soon Maynard's!




No comments:
Post a Comment