This photo was taken three days ago. Seb's tooth is quite loose, and the gap is expanding between his two front teeth...
Taken last night. Seb was extremely excited as he could tell his tooth would be falling out soon. In fact, he tried to pull it out that night and got me to try as well. It grossed me out to begin with, but then I felt determined to get that sucker out! Alas, it wasn't meant to be last night...
This morning Seb & I attempted yet again to get that tooth out to no avail.
I picked up a VERY excited Seb after school and he looked rather different! While eating his recess, he said he was chewing his food and his tooth felt like a rock. With a bit of encouragement from his mates, Seb finally pulled that tooth out! He said it didn't hurt too much at all. Think he was too happy to feel any sort of pain!
Seb's new smile that I'll have to get used to for a while. This is his third tooth he's lost, but the front teeth seem more special - hence all the photos leading up to this moment! We all had an icypole before Seb's swimming lesson to 'celebrate'. Sounds kinda silly, but we got swept up in Seb's excitement!!!
Front tooth sitting in the 'tooth fairy' box ready for her visit tonight. I think this little boy will awaken throughout the night to check if she's been and if he can catch a glimpse of her again (yes, again! - he is positive he saw her last time!!! I just hope this little 'tooth fairy' doesn't forget :) )
2 comments:
Love the cheeky, toothless grin. Hope the tooth fairy visited Seby :)
Hope the toof-fairy came! He still looks every bit as adorable. Gee he's so cute Robyn!
Post a Comment