Friday, March 11, 2011

Ah, young love!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Seb was quietly typing on the computer while I prepared tea. I had no idea what he was doing, just thankful to have some peace! He came to me with his printout and was acting all exhausted saying that it took him ages to write his note. Well, his note read 'On the weekend I was sick. I love you.' Was it a letter for me?? No, No! It was for Holly, the apple of his eye LOL. Seb has always had a 'thing' for Holly, who was in his class last year. She is a lovely girl and a little bit of a tomboy which is probably why Seb likes her! Seb put his letter into an envelope then asked me if I had a chocolate to stick on the envelope. The best I could come up with was two SipAh straws! Luckily Seb was happy with that, and he sticky taped them onto the envelope along with a ring that had a giant 'gem' on it. He wanted to wrap it up, but I ended up giving him a gift bag to put it in. Seb was totally stoked and couldn't wait to give it to Holly today.

It was SO cute seeing Seb rush over to Holly and hand over the bag and rush away again! I told Holly's mother what Seb had done and we had a good laugh over it. It was all so cute.

No comments: