The kids had some fun outside this afternoon before it got a bit too hot. What's with the hot weather already? Maybe it's just taking me a while to get used to the 'heat'. What am I going to do when it hits 40 degrees again?!?!?Anyway, Seb had some fun taking a couple of cars outside to drive around in the dirt. That boy loves to get dirty.
Supervisor dropping buy to see how her worker is doing...

I told Seb to find some old clothes to wear outside, and this was his choice. His Korea t-shirt that is way too short now, some shorts from last year that are a bit tight, and his gumboots. Ah, what a style icon!

Zoe having what I thought was a lovely chat with Molly, our dog...

... until Zoe puckered up and Molly came in to give her a kiss!!! I'm one of those people that don't like animals licking faces LOL!!! I was so grossed out, but Zoe thought it was wonderful :)
2 comments:
What fun they were having hey? Love the one of Zoe getting kissed!
Hahaha... that is a brilliant photo of Zoe kissing Molly! Looks like lots of fun out there in the backyard, and it looks like it is already warming up too
Post a Comment