Zoe was 15 months old on the 1st. She is such a beautiful little girl who is learning so much at such a fast rate! She will attempt to say anything we ask her with some very cute results! I think she will keep us on our toes for many years to come :)
A couple days after we returned home from Leeton, we had some very special visitors. Tamara and Noah braved the train and bus ride from Bendigo to spend most of the week with us. It was so good to catch up again as it seemed like we hadn't seen each other for such a long time. The boys got on occasionally which was nice ;) It was SO nice to catch up with Tam again. Now we're anxiously waiting for their allocation from Korea. Good thoughts and prayers for a fast allocation would be fantastic!
Here are the boys getting annoyed by Zoe while having their 'quiet' time (I think it was more of a quiet time for Tam & I). DVD's are the best invention :)

Obviously I didn't get very good pics of the boys together ;) Here they are hiding in the cubby when they heard me coming - cheeky things!

On Saturday, Ian decided to finally fix our driveway as it was a pool of mud and totally unusable. Here he is shovelling dirt before realising he could have used the little digger the whole time (he was exhausted that night after doing physical labour!!!)

Here's Seb 'helping'. Poor little man was so tired after playing with Noah that he couldn't keep awake to help Daddy the whole time.

Seb enjoying a ride on the little digger to finish the job.
2 comments:
OK, I'm conceeding.... you win July already!! Unless there's a magical phone call later in the month! ;)
Luv ya, Tam xxx
Looks like you had the best time together. The big boy is suddenly looking SO grown-up. I can really see the adult he'll become now.
And Miss Z - oh she's so sweet. Her lashes are so gorgeous.
Great work on the driveway Ian. You won't believe it but Greg's even worked on ours too!! It's looking half-way decent.
Have a great day.
Me x
Post a Comment