I've been a bit slack updating the blog (so people keep telling me!) so I'll try and do a couple posts in the next little while. We've been a bit busy lately so I haven't had the chance to update.The last week in June, we all joined Ian in Leeton where he had a week of school. It was a relaxing time for me as I didn't have all of the usual housework to do :) The kids were best buddies and never strayed far from each other. As you can tell from the photo above, they both loved the stones that were in the garden of the house we stayed in. They played with them for ages, making separate piles and getting dirt under their fingernails.
Seb and Zoe throwing the ball to each other. They laughed so much when they missed catching the ball. Then Seb started throwing the ball randomly around the yard to watch Zoe 'go fetch'. Needless to say, Zoe slept VERY well while we were away :)

Zoe after 'fetching'

Seb looks so grown up in this photo. Scary that he's almost five already.

Seb & Zoe drawing. Zoe loved the fact that she could reach all of Seb's pens & textas as he didn't have them on the desk like he does at home. She loved 'drawing' and always made a loud noise when she drew so we would notice and tell her what a clever girl she was! I'm very proud of Seb for sharing his paper and textas with Zoe as that is what he plays with all day, every day whenever he isn't outside.

Seb enjoying a game of Guess Who before bed. He's got the knack of asking all the right questions at the right time!

Ian & Seb doing some repairs on Seb's scooter. I think he nearly wore it out that week as he was always scooting around on it. Seb loved it when Ian finished school as we went for a walk before it got dark, and he rode his scooter like lightning the whole way.

The kids and I went on a walk every morning. Seb loved it and looked forward to it every day. Zoe loved it too, and was always asleep by the time we returned. Luckily she still had a huge sleep in the arvo :)

My two couch potatoes, kicking back watching telly.

No comments:
Post a Comment