Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Seb the model

I wanted to take some photos of Seb before we left the house today, so I asked if that was alright with him (it's so much easier to get his co-operation right from the start). He said 'Ok Mum, outside though'. Alrighty!!! He was messing around out the front, but every time I said 'Stop', he's stay still and strike a pose. Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to become a model - he is such a poser!





Here is a short video of one of Seb's songs. He makes up two songs each night to sing to Ian and I, and they are getting more funny and dramatic by the day! The songs are always titled 'A song about Korea'! This video is nothing compared to what we get at night! Seb's such a character.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U make us smile Seb! Hayley likes to make up songs too. 1 day u might be in a band together! From Susan & fam