Seb's had a wonderful time lately picking the pistachio nuts off the tree and filling his wheelbarrow. It keeps him busy for over half an hour every time.

Just thought this was a good picture of Seb....deep in thought
Seb loves lining up his matchbox cars in the back room. Notice the rope to keep the cars in perfect alignment! I'll have to take a photo one day with all his cars and trucks he has lined up just so.

Kinder projects from today. He is so proud of them both.

He used this face mask as a bit of a weapon at kinder today. He and another girl were playing pretend swords when I picked him up. On the way to the car he told me he'd hit her on the 'bum bum' with it. I told him we don't do that as people don't like getting hit - all the while trying to suppress a giggle! Last week at kinder he said a different girl had hit him on the head with her lunchbox. I told him to tell his teachers next time, but he said he just wanted to run away! Goodness knows what's going to happen next week! I think Seb's school years are going to be filled with dramas if the past two weeks are any indication! There's never a dull moment with Seb, that's for sure.
1 comment:
Oh Robyn, I have to chuckle.. Oscar has had a couple of dramas at kinder too! There is another boy called Oscar in his class and after his first full session he told me the naughty Oscar pushed him, and then yesterday there was an emergency teacher filling in and as we were leaving she must have been making sure each child left with their parent. She stopped Oscar with her hand to make him wait and when we walked out he turned around to her and said in a grouchy voice, you cant stop me. I dont know who was more shocked the teacher or me. He was actually quite upset about her stopping him with her hand but my goodness i couldnt believe he grumped at her.
I am hoping for no more drama's next week!!
Seb is just gorgeous of course!! Love his cars all lined up!
Emma.
Post a Comment