Ian & I celebrated 20 years together on the 4th April 2013. It's hard to believe that when Ian was 16 and I was almost 16 we started our relationship that would easily last 20 years. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else but Ian. He is my best friend and my soul mate. We decided that such a milestone should be celebrated with a weekend away in Glenelg with just the two of us.
On the balcony of our hotel suite. Ian wouldn't get any closer to the edge - I'm surprised he even held onto the rail so far out as he hates heights.
More views from our balcony. We spent quite a while sitting out on our balcony, watching the world go by.
We enjoyed many walks along the beach. It was so nice strolling along. The weather was just perfect.
We stared at views like this for a long time. It was so peaceful.
Being in Adelaide, we HAD to go to Ikea!! We spent quite a few hours in there, getting ideas and purchasing things for our new house. Our little boot was quite full when we were finished! We could just squeeze in our luggage to go home :)
Eating fish and chips down by the beach is one of my favourite things to do in Glenelg.
My sweetheart and I.
On our last morning, Ian made us breakfast while I was getting ready. It was delicious!
It's so nice to be able to get away on our own occasionally. We love our kids to bits, but sometimes it's nice to reconnect with just the two of us :)









No comments:
Post a Comment