We decided to put up the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday. We were going to leave it till next weekend but realised we had too much on. Plus Seb was getting really excited about Christmas so thought it was the perfect time to drag them out.Putting up the Christmas tree usually ends badly for Ian & I!!! There's something about wrapping the lights around the tree that especially brings out the worst in us! Thankfully, this year it was all completed cheerfully and we remained friends at the end of it!!
Seb wasn't overly interested in helping decorate the tree this year. He just picked out a few things that he wanted to hang up, like these paper lego ornaments he got last year, and...

...his star he made at Adventure Club at church. A lot more homemade things are coming our way I think as Seb's been talking for quite a while about all the Christmas things he's been making at school.

Zoe just needed to be shown how to hang things on the tree and then she was off! She was such a good little helper this year. She was saying 'It so pretty Mum!'. She loved being a part of it all.

Three Santas on one branch :) I'm usual really fussy about spreading the ornaments out evenly, but I let all that go this year. I love the fact everything is all clumped up and out of order. Makes me realise how precious Christmas is with our beautiful kids.

Bring on Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment